I’ve seen these pictures everywhere on social media lately, and I had to try it out. My phone didn’t want to cooperate and I did have to ask a lovely friend to do the photos for me, but the #TreeofLife pictures are absolutely fantastic and I wanted to share!
I absolutely love these! They remind me of how much I love breastfeeding, not that I needed a reminder, but I did get the pleasure of looking back through my sons photos and realizing how much he’s grown during these past six months! he was so small then.
These #TreeofLife pictures have gone viral to normalize breastfeeding, and to also help educate!
Make your own picture and share it on Social Media:
- Download the PicsArt app.
- Download our free Tree Of Life sticker pack.
- Open the app and tap on “Edit,” then select your breast-feeding photo/brelfie.
- On the bottom panel, tap on the Sticker icon, and choose a tree from the Tree Of Life pack.
- Add the sticker on and adjust to your liking.
- Rotate your image or sticker to your liking. You can also tap on the eraser button and erase parts that extend out too far.
- Tap on “Apply.”
- Then, go to Magic Effects and choose the effect you like. Rainbow, Flare, and Midnight are the most popular. You can also adjust the blending modes or opacity.
- Tap on “Apply,” then save to your device and share on PicsArt photo editor!
If your phone is dumb like mine and doesn’t have the Magic function, ask a friend! On many Breastfeeding groups on Facebook, strangers are helping out those who can’t create their own #TreeofLife picture and doing it for them!
Let’s normalize breastfeeding and cause quite the stir on the internet!